The Granary Self Catering Cottage
The Granary Self Catering Cottage used to be a piggery and a shippon, and there is evidence that farm workers and/or servants had once lived over the piggery. The property has been tastefully and comprehensively converted to provide a self catering cottage.
The accommodation comprises a ground floor with lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Up the stairs, leading out of the lounge there is one double bedroom. Free wireless network is available. Outside has its own patio area with table and chairs and there is ample parking. The property is four star rated under VisitEngland’s Quality Assessment Scheme for self catering.
There are a number of local farm shops and supermarkets within easy reach either in Preston, the village of Great Eccleston or the market town of Garstang.
- Ample cupboards, small appliances, worktops, sink, crockery and cutlery.
- Fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave.
- Large oven, grill and hob (gas).
- Dining table with four chairs.
- Patio doors to outside.
- Underfloor heating
- Wood burning stove for the colder months as well as underfloor heating.
- Freeview T.V. and integrated sound system.
- CD DVD player with speakers in bathroom and kitchen.
- Chair bed, settee, two easy chairs and occasional tables.
- Small outside patio area with table and chairs.
- Under the stairs – vacuum, iron, ironing board, clothes basket, brushes etc.
- High chair and travel cot available.
- Bedroom has vaulted ceiling with king-size bed.
- Fitted wardrobes and ample storage space.
- CD player and radio with speakers.
- Heated by cast-iron radiators.
- Luxurious whirlpool bath.
- Separate shower with coloured LED lights over.
- Ample towels, bathmats toilet rolls.
- Shower gel, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet rolls provided.
- Underfloor heating and heated towelrail.
£60 per night, £399 per week