Home Barn Bed and Breakfast
Home Barn offers bed and breakfast in a double room with en-suite bath and shower and private vaulted lounge with gallery. The accommodation is fitted and furnished to a very high standard with oak flooring and underfloor heating.
Despite being such a short distance from the City of Preston, this is a very quiet rural setting and ideal for relaxation, for those working in the area or visiting family and friends. Home Barn Bed and Breakfast is situated next to the Lancaster Canal providing beautiful views, interesting walks and a variety of wildlife.
- En-suite bathroom with shower, W.C. and heated towelrail.
- Tea, coffee and drinks facilities.
- Free wifi in all areas.
- Integrated sound system with i-pod dock.
- SMART TV’s in both bedroom and lounge.
- Vaulted and beamed lounge with gallery.
- Own access door and access to patio.
- Full central heating with a log burning stove for the colder months.
- Ample parking
- Four star rated with the Visit England Quality Assessment Scheme for bed and breakfast as well as a Silver Award from Visit England.
- Full cooked breakfast using local produce served at a time to suit. Visit England Breakfast Award.
- King-size duvet, fresh linen and towels provided.
- Washing, drying and ironing facilities available.
- Cot and high-chair available.
- Guests have access to the house at all times.
- Two USB connections on sockets.